- Make up Artist - this does not need to be costly, find one that suites your style, one that you can carry with confidence. You can also schedule a trial make-up (this is usually free), have one or two of your friends comment about it.. TIP: if you have a pre debut shoot you can schedule a trial make-up with the make-up artist.
- SHOOT TIME on the day of the event - For Weddings & Debut we usually alot 5 - 6 Hours before the main event, this give us ample time to shoot the accessories, gown, beauty shots of the debutante, establishing shots and a little story of whats happening in the preparation event.
start around 6pm. Same for the gown/bouquet (flowers) and other accessories.
- Bring an extra dress for your preparation - Of course you don't want to be seen in your video wearing a "White Classic Hotel Bathrobe ??? So try and bring a nice elegant dress!
- Flat Sandals - Bring one in case you get tired wearing your 10-inch high heals.
- Bags and equipment - At the Hotel room putting your things (bags, etc. ) inside the closets would help eliminate unwanted images in the picture, though we still take the initiative to arrange these things if needed.
- Mannequin for the Debutante - Best that a debutante has one, there are a lot of things it can do besides preserving the shape of the gown, the debutante can make a poses, some preparations like arranging the gown and a lot more details. We can still do our stuff if our client does not have one, hanging it somewhere in the hotel sealing or stuff, view our recent shoot at the manila hotel with Shaira (Debutante) on how we made shots of the gown Shaira Turns 18 Manila Hotel.
- Sound System off in speeches or dedications - Since we are making a "Music Video Highlights" or SDE (Same Day Edit Video) for your Debut FILM, it is best that "no sound or background music is being played while the dedication or speech by the 18 candles (18 treasure, 18 shots, 18 wishes etc) starts" It is somehow impossible to separate the voice from the background music being played at the reception, at post editing there will be a contrast of sound from audio at the reception and the song we select for your music video.
- Cycling Shorts is a Must! - if you would be wearing skirts above the knee on your shoot (preparation or @ the reception) we would advise you to wear cycling shorts to avoid being uncomfortable with your poses :)
- Pre Gown Shots. Again another reminder and this is quite important bring a decent sexy dress and never ever were white bathrobes provided by your Hotel Attendants!
- Debutante's Entrance, i have seen some of the following scenes on our debut shoots wherein the whole family would make an entrance all together. If the Family would join the debutante in her grand entrance the best option to do this is to Introduce each family member one at a time. Siblings / brother or Sister(s) go first followed by the parents and just like a normal wedding entourage where Father meets the bride half way, For Debuts the father can meet the debutante in the middle of the isle to hand over the bouquet. either way the whole family can wait at the stage to meet the debutante and father still hands over the bouquet to Debutante.
- Include Picture Taking per Table before at the "Stage" before the cue on the Buffet On The Program Proper ask your host or the coordinator to include this option so all of your important guest has a proper picture for your album etc
- Hire A Coordinator preferably.
- Its also Ideal to have a few of your Friends or Relatives or Family join you in your preparation Shoot.
These pointers would only serve as a reminder and the team is here to make your event a blockbuster with or without? these TIPS... ;)
Any comments and concerns kindly contact us via email @ email@example.com, or PM us on our Facebook Page :
www. Facebook.com/kikovideoproduction, numbers 998-5052 and we can discuss the appropriate measures depending on