- Make up Artist - You can do trials for your make-up on your pre debut (this is usually free), have one or two of your friends
- SHOOT TIME on the day of the event - For Weddings & Debut we usually alot 5 - 6 Hours before the main event, this give us ample time to shoot the accessories, gown, beauty shots of the debutante, establishing shots and a little story of whats happening in the preparation event.
- Bring an extra dress for your preparation - Extra Dress or Wardrobe is better than Bathrobe
- Other things to consider bringing
- Sandals, Cycling Shorts -
- Mannequin for the Debutante - Bring one to preserve the gown, and for the photographers and videographers to make extra shots on the scene. Usually your tailor can have this rent for free. This is also free / available in some
- Sound System off in speeches or dedications -
- Debutante's Entrance, i have seen some of the following scenes on our debut shoots wherein the whole family would make an entrance all together. If the Family would join the debutante in her grand entrance the best option to do this is to Introduce each family member one at a time. Siblings / brother or Sister(s) go first followed by the parents and just like a normal wedding entourage where Father meets the bride half way, For Debuts the father can meet the debutante in the middle of the isle to hand over the bouquet. either way the whole family can wait at the stage to meet the debutante and father still hands over the bouquet to Debutante.
- Include Picture Taking per Table before at the "Stage" before the cue on the Buffet On The Program Proper ask your host or the coordinator to include this option so all of your important guest has a proper picture for your album etc.
- Hire A Coordinator preferably.
- Its also Ideal to have a few of your Friends or Relatives or Family join you in your preparation Shoot.
Any comments and concerns kindly contact us via email @ email@example.com, or PM us on our Facebook Page :
www. Facebook.com/kikovideoproduction, numbers 998-5052 and we can discuss the appropriate measures depending on