Jessica Turns 18 "The 18 Wishes"
A unique debut celebration and one of the simplest debut programs we have captured it only hosted the "18 wishes" together with some parlor games. As for the Photo and Video Team its quite a challenge making the video story (debut video highlights) with one debut program, also with the weather conditions confronting us , its one of the strongest monsoons to hit Philippines and still we manage to get the required shots. The preparation shoot was pretty much anticipated since at post (editing) this will make a huge percentage of the story.
I never knew that Don Henrico's also accepts booking for kiddie parties, until we were scheduled for a shoot at Cedric's birthday party. The staff (Party Host of Don Hen) where kind and have assist us on some of the details of the party.
The venue decorations by DarlleyOne Party Needs were ambient and i liked it, I have to admit that they have done a great job in decorating Cedric's Birthday.
Watch Cedric's Birthday Video as he "turns 1" this 10th of August 2013
Venue : Don Hernico's Festival Mall, Alabang
Videographer / Director : Franz Francisco
Facebook likes and comments : https://www.facebook.com/KikoVideoProduction/posts/429832880463675
Cedric's Photo Sets : Photo Sets
Party Design : Darlley One Party Needs
Also refer to Don Henrico's Official Facebook page where we got mentioned :
(Available to watch in 1080pHD)
Cedric - Turns 1 - "My Sesame Street Family"Venue : Don Hernico's Festival Mall, AlabangDate : 8-10-13(Available to watch in 1080pHD)Posted by KikoVideoProduction on Tuesday, 13 August 2013
A Wedding Videographer or Photographer would really care about the final output of their production or images (which they call their Art), so we would like to give emphasis on some of the crucial points where some have been discussed on part one of the Wedding tips. P.S. some of the points discussed here may not concern the Video and Photo Service but were still indicating here as goodwill to our guest, readers, clients and fans =)
- "Make up Artist" lets invest on this! Get a trial makeup on your prenup day or get the service with the one you are very comfortable with.
- TImeline Heads up! If there is a" Same day edit video/photo"! Our team generally starts 5-6 hours before the ceremony . The first things we do first is to shoot the accessories like the couples ring, bouquet, Gown / with Bridal Mannequin , Establishing shots , details of the venue etc.
- Host(s) - A good host keeps the momentum running there will be some delays at the reception as usual! A professional hosts can entertain a crowd , make them stay, make them participate and make them laugh...
- Technical Team at the reception - If you would present something in your laptop with a projector and projector screen some small function halls don't provide an audio line for the laptop to the speaker so double check it with the coordinator its usually the sound systems responsibility.
- SMOKE MACHINES - Even if its "FREE" refrain from using availing it - just a thought....
Credits to my Colleague for sharing Vid...
We can manage the Night Shots (Figure 1) but if you are considering an ambient afternoon light or golden hour sunlight (Figure 2) make sure that the wedding ceremony would ends before 4.30 pm.
Thank you for the time in reading this article! If you have any opinion, ideas and suggestions to complete my list please feel free to leave a comment below
Tips Before Your Wedding Day...
- Gained experience through from numerous events we hope to share a short our period of time we have gathered some pointers we came a long across needed in order to produce a quality product, so these are just a few guide or tips to consider on the day of your wedding. Of course! We would like to help you bring out the style & elegance in the output of your Pictures and Videos...
- Bridal Mannequin - Best that a bride or debutante has a one there are a lot of things to do besides preserving the gown, the bride can make a poses, some preparations like arranging the gown and a lot more. hence we still can do our stuff in case our client does not have one, we use to also create our own style like hanging it somewhere in the hotel sealing or stuff, view our recent shoot at the manila hotel with Shaira (Debutante) on how we made shots of the gown in style Shaira Turns 18 Manila Hotel.
- The Earlier the Better - For Weddings & Debut we usually alot 5 - 6 Hours before the main event, this give us ample time to shoot the Bride the Groom, Accessories and some beauty shots at the Hotel (More of this topic soon).
- Make-up Artist - For make-ups, its just proper to schedule a trial make up with the artist and get a critique with your friends, relatives or fiance. Some of the tips I usually provide the Bride is to use these free make up trials on their pre-nuptial photo and video shoot.
- Ambiance - At the Hotel room putting your things (bags, relative bags etc. ) inside the closets would help eliminate unwanted images in the picture, though we still take the initiative of these actions if couple forgets.
- Pre Gown Shots - Better yet bring something nice to wear on preparations (refrain from using the robe offered by the hotel )
- Include Picture Taking per Table before at the "Stage" before the cue on the Buffet On The Program Proper ask your host or the coordinator to include this option so all of your important guest has a proper picture for your album etc.
- Lighting - Natural light brings out the true color in tone skin. Its best to pick a hotel room with ambient lighting or with a window that provides direct sunlight, the preparation or make-up should be around or near these areas.
- Coordination - A Bride should be calm & relax on her wedding day and possibly leave all the coordination and stuff to the coordinator or assigned members... Hours seems like minutes on this special day and time actually flies. Fully utilize the services of the supplier (Coordinators / Photo & Video / etc. ) more shots and poses the better.
Some of the programs we suggest that no music shall be played.
- Speech of guest and friends (who are very important)
- Speech of Relatives and the Bride and Groom
Continue reading to: Wedding Photo and Video Tips Part 2
Any comments and concerns kindly contact us via email @ email@example.com our Facebook Page :
www. Facebook.com/kikovideoproduction, numbers 998-5052 and we can discuss the appropriate measures depending on
Written by : Franz Francisco
7th Birthday Kiddie Party Videos
AVP (Audio Visual Presentation)
Baptism / Christening
Debut Save The Date
JS Prom | Junior Senior Prom
Kiddie Birthday Save-the-Date
Kiddie Parties (1 To 6 Years Old) Video Highlights
Pre Wedding Photos & Videos (Prenups)
SDE Same Day Edit
Shoot Tips Debut
Surprise Birthday Party & Events
Wedding Films / Videos