- SDE (Same Day Edit) - The Video taken from the Couple from preparation to the church up to the reception will be edited and will be shown on the very same day of the wedding in reception program
- SDE Photo (Same Day Edit Photo)- Same as the above, but this will be shots (stills) coming from the photographer
- Video Highlights, MTV or Music Video Highlights- The Video taken form the Couple or celebrant will be edited at a later date. Generally this is made available after the event 2-3 weeks or less depending on the agreement you made with the photo and video team or the studio owner.
- AVP (Audio Visual Presentation) A collection of clips photo and/or video from childhood to adulthood, memories from the past, escapades and maybe combined with a couple of video greetings from friends collected by the family members. These materials are edited combined and shown at the reception to the celebrant.
- Cinematic - Terms used for that cinematic video/movie look, these is combined with the use of equipment, skills, creativity, camera angles, lenses, depth of field and that dramatic music to make that cinematic look.
- STD (Save the Date) - These are prenup or predebut videos done before the event generally serves as an invitation to the guest.
- Teaser (save-the-date) A one minute trailer or serves as a teaser or invitation to the guest
- Save-the-date Full - The full product of the Prenup or Predebut shoot is shown at the reception. usually shown before the Celebrant / Couple's entrance at the reception or in Dinner time.
- Raw Files - No Edit! purely shots coming directly from the camera. If one would bring this to a higher level of technicality "raw files" a real large format files it has a different file extension, uncompressed and cannot be access by a computer without the necessary software, these files range from 11mb and above, use for billboard advertising. Nowadays on events, only the maximum compressed file format is selected, its enough to bring the quality, sharpness and excellence to the end users.
- Pre Debut or Pre Nup - Photo and Video shoot before the day of the celebration
- Post nup - Photo and Video Shoot after the Ceremony, Photographer and Videographers would take shots of the couple after the ceremony
- Pre Gown - Shots made before the Bride wears her gown
- Beauty Shot / Pogi Shots - Solo shots of the Bride wearing gown, solo shots of Groom wearing his formal attire.
A lot have been asking what is an SDE? or Video Highlights? well here we will be discussing most of the terms related to Photography and Videography Services most of the terms or shortcuts will be explained here.