This is our 3rd time to cover our Client's Christmas Party and their event is getting better each year! Themed based on the trending K-POP their dance moves, performance and costumes where worth the spend. Witnessing the fun the challenge the heart warming speech of their directors makes them truly a family.
Christening and Birthday Party Church : Mary Help of Christians Reception : Chateau Elysee Clubhouse
Today is the big day! Roy (the Groom) has his throwbacks and still remembers everything Maan was wearing on the first day they met, it was such a touching story for both of them. They love reading books together and here is a story that came to life!
A happy wedding to you both and a long and lasting marriage! :)
A Dream Wedding Come True! For Tony and Joanne's Wedding!
The Groom was making most of the decisions with regards to the photo and video team, the peg shot, the song they choose, the timing and oh! The gift giving which was not part of the plan. Sorry Tony! the Bride provided one and your were in for a surprise weren't you ;) Hope you can make it up to her... :)
It was quite a rush for the team (again) since we had limited time. Vikings on the other hand was booked for two hours so we had to make the post-nups at the church (for safety). Ah! but we manage to make a few shots at the baywalk as you can see those palm trees, Yup! Quite a lovely couple! As soon as we played the same-day-edit video it was nice to see the couple, glad and giving you that nod of assurance that they were very happy with the output. Congratulations to you both, more blessing and A long and lasting love....
#wedding _photography #
Their Wedding has finally arrived and yet despite the tight schedule given to us by couple from editing we have manage to produce the final outputs on time their Prenup album, pre nup video full and save-the-date. Everything went smooth on their wedding day. They were happy with the results on our Same-day-edit
Congratulation the newly Wed! :) Noel and Calen
Pre Nup Photo and Video of Noel and Calen here.
The sweet couple Noel and Calen had a very tight schedule from abroad and back to the Philippines arranging their Wedding day!
Two days before their wedding date we made a quick photo and video session (prenup) at Intramuros, Manila. We had a limited time so we made sure quick shots were perfect and thinking ahead in advance 2-3 steps rather than the usual.
The soon-to-be Groom and Bride where meant to be as we both see them enjoying their time together which also made our working with them so much fun!
Calen was a flight steward and Noel was working in Bahrain, Their friendship / love story began from the usual common friend scenario...
First I would like to thank Mr./Mrs. Ojano for referring us to the Parents of Trixie and entrusting us as the photo and video team to cover Patrice Yzabel 18th Birthday. It was our 2nd time here at Alta Guia, and we remember that there was a pool area (that we didn't get to use on our first time). So we made all the necessary beauty shots in that area, the pre-gown the gown shot etc. The Event went smoothly as they got everything organize from day one. A Masquerade event for the celebrant, the usual 18 roses, 18 gifts, 18 candles and 18 shots, it was quite fun and fulfilling gathering for everyone else...
I hope this list can give you an idea or something to start on when planning your wedding shoot. If you think I miss a venue that needs including on the list kindly comment in the comment section . thank you .
NEARBY PLACES (Permits Needed – Contact their Head Offices)
1. La Mesa Eco Park (Quezon City) – P40 Q.C. Residents / P50 for regular guests (Boating, Zip
Line, Nature Tripping, PicNic Setting)
2. Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife – Good for Sunset Shoots, Walk in Park
3. Quezon City Circle – Sport Activities
4. Eastwood City (Quezon City) – Hollywood Inspired Theme
5. Serendra / Bonifacio High Street – (Global City) – Elegant Theme
6. University of the Philippines (Quezon City) – Nature, Trees, Greens
7. Bonsai Garden (Quezon City, U.P. Diliman) – Plants, Bonsai, Greens
8. Pinto Art Gallery (Antipolo City) – Art Galleries
9. Lore Land Resort (Antipolo City) – Swimming, Sports Activites
10. Fernwood Gardens (Quezon City) – P5,000.00 – Garden, Vines, Trees
11. Harbor View – Sunset
12. The Orchidarium (Rizal Park)
13. Butterfly Pavilion (Rizal Park)
12. Island Cove (Cavite)
13. The Secret Garden (Novaliches)
14. PACEM Eco Park (Antipolo City)
15. Avilon Zoo (Montalban)
16. Overlooking Views (Antipolo City) – You can take photos when dining in.
17. The Heirloom Manila – P5,000.00 – Garden, Art Gallery, House Setting.
18. MMLDC – Meralco Antipolo – P1,500 including use of facilities or Meralco Ortigas
19. Villa Christina – Antipolo
10. The Enchanted Kingdom – P3,500. plus entrance fees of Couple/Photographer/Crew
11. Stone House Bed and Breakfast, QC.
12. Light of Love event place
13. The Filling Station, Makati City – Application/Permission Letter required. P5,000.00 prenup fee. Good for Vintage Theme
14. Pan de Amerikana – Marikina City
15. The Heirloom Manila – P5,000.00
16. Pasig Rainforest – if you’re in pasig area. just a note: Too many people, and beyond 5pm.. too many mosquitoes.
17. The Mango Farm – Sumulong Hiway, Antipolo
18. Alpadi Estate, Antipolo City – P3,000.00
19. North Harbor and South Harbor
20. Binondo, Manila
21. Manila Ocean Park – P5,000.00
22. Manila Post Office
23. Kalesa Cafe - Sta Rosa Laguna
24. Studio Namu - P7,000.00 for three hours and P2,000.00 for additional hour NEW
OUT OF TOWN
1. Tagaytay Highlands (Tagaytay) – P5,000.00, need a sponsoring member
2. Waterfront Boardwalk (Subic Olongapo)
3. Triboa Bay Mangrove Park (Subic Olongapo)
4. Clear Water (Clarkfield Pampanga) – P3,000.00
5. Ten Cents to Heaven Leisure Camp (Tanay Rizal) NEW
6. Meteora (Tagaytay) - P10,000.000 NEW
7. Narra Hill (Tagaytay) NEW
8. HillCreek Gardens (Tagaytay) NEW
9. Nurture Spa (Tagaytay)
10. Picnic Groove (Tagaytay)
11. Gratchi Farm Resort (Tagaytay) NEW
12. Japanse Garden (Laguna)
13. Caliraya (Laguna)
14. Majayjay Falls (Laguna)
15. Calirana (Laguna)
16. Little Santorini "Greek Style" (Anilao, Batangas )NEW
17. Acquatico Beach Resort (Batangas) – P1,575 per person / Day Trip with use of Cabana
19. Pearl Farm Resort (Samal)
20. Baguio City
21 Coron, Palawan
21. Bulabog Beach, Boracay
22. Bohol Beaches
23. Punta Fuego (Batangas)
24. Lago de Loro (Batangas) – Wakeboarding
25. Camsur Watersport Complex a.k.a. CWC (Camarines Sur) – Wakeboarding
26. U.P. Los Baños (Laguna)
27. Biak na Bato (Bulacan)
28. The Farm / San Benito
29. Nurture Spa Tagaytay
30. El Kabayo – Subic Freeport Zone – P500.00
31. Zoobic Safari – Entrance Fees
32. Bali Bali Beach Resort Davao City
33. BUDA – Bukidonon – Davao Boundary, don’t forget to dine in at seagull’s gas station restaurant! the food is great!
34. Caylabne – Cavite – P3,500.00
35. Fantasy Island – Batangas
36. Anawangin Zambales
37. Balai Isabel – Batangas – P500 per head
38. Casa San Pablo
39. Las Casas Filipinas – Bataan
40. Thunderbird Resorts Philippines – Rizal and Poro Point –
42. Fortune Island
43. The Greenery (Bulacan) – P3000.00 (including electricity fee)
44. The Lakeshore (Pampanga) – P2000.00 / P500 is Consumable
45. Prado Farms (Prado Siongco,, Lubao, Pampanga) NEW
46. Intramuros (Manila) – P2000.00
47. Paco Park (Manila) – P2,000.00
48. Jardin de Miramar (Manila)– P3,500
OTHER PRENUP LOCATIONS
3. Sports Complex
4. Club House
5. Own Home
6. Own Garden
7. Street Photography
Credits to :Hj Salazar for Helping me out on this list.