- Gained experience through from numerous events we hope to share a short our period of time we have gathered some pointers we came a long across needed in order to produce a quality product, so these are just a few guide or tips to consider on the day of your wedding. Of course! We would like to help you bring out the style & elegance in the output of your Pictures and Videos...
- Bridal Mannequin - Best that a bride or debutante has a one there are a lot of things to do besides preserving the gown, the bride can make a poses, some preparations like arranging the gown and a lot more. hence we still can do our stuff in case our client does not have one, we use to also create our own style like hanging it somewhere in the hotel sealing or stuff, view our recent shoot at the manila hotel with Shaira (Debutante) on how we made shots of the gown in style Shaira Turns 18 Manila Hotel.
- The Earlier the Better - For Weddings & Debut we usually alot 5 - 6 Hours before the main event, this give us ample time to shoot the Bride the Groom, Accessories and some beauty shots at the Hotel (More of this topic soon).
- Make-up Artist - For make-ups, its just proper to schedule a trial make up with the artist and get a critique with your friends, relatives or fiance. Some of the tips I usually provide the Bride is to use these free make up trials on their pre-nuptial photo and video shoot.
- Ambiance - At the Hotel room putting your things (bags, relative bags etc. ) inside the closets would help eliminate unwanted images in the picture, though we still take the initiative of these actions if couple forgets.
- Pre Gown Shots - Better yet bring something nice to wear on preparations (refrain from using the robe offered by the hotel )
- Include Picture Taking per Table before at the "Stage" before the cue on the Buffet On The Program Proper ask your host or the coordinator to include this option so all of your important guest has a proper picture for your album etc.
- Lighting - Natural light brings out the true color in tone skin. Its best to pick a hotel room with ambient lighting or with a window that provides direct sunlight, the preparation or make-up should be around or near these areas.
- Coordination - A Bride should be calm & relax on her wedding day and possibly leave all the coordination and stuff to the coordinator or assigned members... Hours seems like minutes on this special day and time actually flies. Fully utilize the services of the supplier (Coordinators / Photo & Video / etc. ) more shots and poses the better.
Some of the programs we suggest that no music shall be played.
- Speech of guest and friends (who are very important)
- Speech of Relatives and the Bride and Groom
Continue reading to: Wedding Photo and Video Tips Part 2
Any comments and concerns kindly contact us via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org our Facebook Page :
www. Facebook.com/kikovideoproduction, numbers 998-5052 and we can discuss the appropriate measures depending on
Written by : Franz Francisco