A Wedding Videographer or Photographer would really care about the final output of their production or images (which they call their Art), so we would like to give emphasis on some of the crucial points where some have been discussed on part one of the Wedding tips. P.S. some of the points discussed here may not concern the Video and Photo Service but were still indicating here as goodwill to our guest, readers, clients and fans =)
- "Make up Artist" lets invest on this! Get a trial makeup on your prenup day or get the service with the one you are very comfortable with.
- TImeline Heads up! If there is a" Same day edit video/photo"! Our team generally starts 5-6 hours before the ceremony . The first things we do first is to shoot the accessories like the couples ring, bouquet, Gown / with Bridal Mannequin , Establishing shots , details of the venue etc.
- Host(s) - A good host keeps the momentum running there will be some delays at the reception as usual! A professional hosts can entertain a crowd , make them stay, make them participate and make them laugh...
- Technical Team at the reception - If you would present something in your laptop with a projector and projector screen some small function halls don't provide an audio line for the laptop to the speaker so double check it with the coordinator its usually the sound systems responsibility.
- SMOKE MACHINES - Even if its "FREE" refrain from using availing it - just a thought....
We can manage the Night Shots (Figure 1) but if you are considering an ambient afternoon light or golden hour sunlight (Figure 2) make sure that the wedding ceremony would ends before 4.30 pm.
Thank you for the time in reading this article! If you have any opinion, ideas and suggestions to complete my list please feel free to leave a comment below